They are extremely more-ish and great for an after dinner treat with some icecream.
This recipe is called the “classic brownie” but feel free to add things like roasted hazelnuts or walnuts to give it some texture.
– INGREDIENTS –
400g Dark Chocolate, chopped
280g Unsalted Butter, chopped
2 Cups (350g) Brown Sugar
1 cup (150g) Plain Flour
– METHOD –
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Place 200g of the dark chocolate and all of the butter in a small saucepan over low heat and stir until smooth and melted through. Place to the side and allow to cool slightly.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the sugar, eggs, flour and slightly cooled chocolate mixture. Stir through the remaining 200g of dark chocolate.
4. Pour the mixture into a lightly greased and paper lined slice tin/brownie pan. Usually the size of the tin will be 20cm x 30cm.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cooked and your skewer comes out clean. Cool the brownie in the tin.
6. Pull out the brownie of the pan by lifting up on the baking paper and place it on a chopping board. Dust generously with cocoa powder and then slice into squares or rectangles, however big you want!
YUM YUM YUM